The 16th International Conference on Supersymmetry
and the Unification of Fundamental Interactions
June 16 - 21, 2008
Seoul, Korea || The COEX Center
SUSY08 will be hosted in Seoul, Korea during June 16-21, 2008. The 16th annual conference will be held at the COEX center located in the Gangnam district, a new downtown in the southeastern part of Seoul.
Since its inception in 1993, this annual SUSY conference has become the world's largest international meeting devoted to new ideas
in high energy physics. The main subject of the conference is theoretical and
phenomenological aspects of supersymmetric theories.
However, as the conference lasts,
it has been encompassing more diverse subjects, including non-supersymmetric
models such as extra dimensions, strongly interacting Higgs sector,
flavor physics and CP violation, neutrino physics, dark matter and dark energy,
and other cosmological connections. New interesting results from various
experimental groups are increasingly presented at the conference as well.
SUSY08 takes place right after the first beams are circulated at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). Once the LHC starts to run, many important issues listed above can be tested experimentally.
With roughly 200 plenary and parallel presentations, SUSY08 will lively deliver energy and enthusiasm of both theorists and experimentalists who are searching the frontier of high energy physics.
There is a limited amount of financial support for graduate students,
young postdoctors and those who do not have their own research grants.
We would be able to reimburse the registration fee (350,000 KRW) if your talk proposal is accepted by the convenors and you deliver the talk at parallel sessions. Please indicate that you apply for
the financial support in the registration form. Since this fund is
limited, the support will be granted in order of the application dates.
- The PreSUSY lecture slides are on the webpage. (06/27)
- The slides of the plenary talks are on the webpage. (06/27)
- The slides of the parallel talks are on the webpage. (06/28)
- The video and audio files of the plenary talks are on the webpage. (07/07)
- Collecting files for the proceedings will end up on September 14th.
(The hotels are blocked under the booking code "SUSY08" (mostly) until the end of April.
During the week of SUSY08, there is another big conference at the COEX center,
and early bird reservation is strongly recommended.)
April 26 (Sat) May 10 (Sat): Deadline for abstract submission of parallel talks
- May 10 (Sat): Selection for parallel talks, Convenors report back to the organizers.
- May 17 (Sat): Deadline for early bird on-line registration
- June 15 (Sun): Registration desk opens on 3:00 pm at the COEX center, room 307 of conference center.
- June 16 (Mon): SUSY08 program starts.
Reception begins at 7:00 pm.
- June 18 (Wed): Excursion in the afternoon
- June 19 (Thu): Conference banquet starts at 7:00 pm.
- June 21 (Sat): Conference ends in the afternoon.