- Entry Requirements for Republic of Korea
- Application of Invitation Letter
Entry Requirements for Republic of Korea
- Each foreign visitor who intend to enter the Republic of Korea should have a valid passport and formally obtain a Korean visa before entering.
- Visitors from the following countries can temporarily visit Korea without a visa.
|Asia & Oceania
||Bangladesh, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Israel, Pakistan, Macao, Brunei, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Republic of Yemen, Oman, Japan, Qatar, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Guam, Nauru, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Fiji, Australia, Marshall Islands, Palau
||Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Brazil, Columbia, Costa Rica, Commonwealth of Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Haiti, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, Panama, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, U.S.A, Canada, Guatemala, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Honduras, Uruguay, Paraguay
||Egypt, Lesotho, Liberia, Morocco, Tunisia, South Africa, Swaziland
||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungry, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Lithuania, Monaco, Vatican City, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania, Cyprus, San Marino, Andorra
- Visitors from the following countries require a Korean visa. Please apply for it no less than two months prior to your intended travel date.
||Afghanistan, Cambodia, Laos, China, Mongolia, Iran, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, SriLanka, Palestine
||Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyz Stan, Georgia, Former, Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia
- We strongly recommend that you check with Korean embassy of your country or travel agency.
- For more details, please browse the websites below.
Application of Invitation Letter
- A letter of invitation may be required with your visa application.
- Invitation letters can be issued to the participants after settlement of registration and payments.
- KIAS (one of the hosts of SUSY08) will issue a letter of invitation ASAP.
- Any would-be participant who needs a visa can request for an invitation letter from the secretary.
Contact us by email.
- On sending an email to us please attach your phone number as well as your address.
Return to top