- Submission of Talk File
- Duration of Talks
Submission of Talk File
- Each plenary and parallel room will be equipped with the following:
- Window notebook
- LCD projector
- Laser pointer
- All the speakers must submit the talk file two days before the scheduled date.
- Allowed format of talk file is either PDF or PPT.
- We do NOT support Apple Keynote format. Speakers can bring his/her own Apple notebook.
- We accept talk files only by email.
Use the email address, procsusy08(at)kias.re.kr and the subject of the email contains session number
and tid (talk ID) for parallel speakers,
like [P4]. For plenary speakers, just indicate the session number, [PL].
- You can check your tid number here.
Duration of Talks
- Duration of the talks in the plenary sessions:
- Default : 25 min's talk + 5 min's discussion
- Review : one hour including discussions
- LHC speakers : 35 min's + 5 min' discussion
- Duration of the talks in the paralell sessions:
- Default : 20 min's including discussion
- Invited review talks: 20 or 25 min's talk + 5 min's discussion