- Important Dates
- Payment Information
- Online Registration
- Today: July 23, 2019 (local time)
- Deadline for abstract submission:
April 26, 2008 May 10, 2008
- Deadline for early bird online registration: May 17, 2008
- Registration fee: See the table below.
1,000 KRW (South-Korean Won) is almost 1 USD.
To estimate the amount in your currency, browse the currency converter website.
||payment until May 17th
||payment after May 17th
- To encourage student participation, we can waive the registration fee for students. But the banquet fee must be paid at the conference desk.
- Accompanying persons who wish to participate in the conference banquet must pay a fee of 30,000 KRW.
- Conference fees are payable in advance with credit card or by wire transfer.
There is a limited amount of financial support for graduate students,
young postdoctors and those who do not have their own research grants.
We would be able to reimburse the registration fee (350,000 KRW) if your talk proposal is accepted by the convenors and you deliver the talk at parallel sessions. Please indicate that you apply for
the financial support in the registration form. Reimbursement is based on the order of registration: First registered first reimbured.
- Payment at the conference desk is allowed with credit card or in cash. We can only accept your payment in KRW. Note that the late payment fee of 50,000 KRW will be charged.
The conference was over. Registration was closed.